Friday, November 23, 2007

You know it's time for your Mother to be put out to pasture

because when she placed an ad to find homes for our newest brood, she took the local paper's special which she assumed meant it would be in three different papers and didn't bother to ask for clarification, when the special actually was three times in one local paper.

So for the past week, I have been answering calls and having to tell people that the cats are already gone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And people wonder why I can't get anything done around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to be rude, Shari, but regarding your comment, I'm not in a very good mood, and I'm taking it the wrong way. I know you mean well, but the mood I'm in isn't allowing me to see that right now. So, please forgive me if I sound snappy or unkind when I say that at least I'm doing something instead of sitting on my fat butt doing nothing as I have been for the last two months...